Transman
Transman Employee Review

Professional family orientated business environment

21 April 2015
Workday starts when clients require you available 24/7 Implementing contracts, handling HR, and IR issues, Client Meetings, Sales Meetings, Recruitment Hardest day performances reviews with CEO Client visits, sales presentations and dealing with the staff
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Stable professional company
Cons
Extreme working hours
4,0
30 October 2020
Production Process Control-Operator (Former Employee) - Polokwane
Every shift we have to make sure that we meet the maximum production at a minimum waste. The things I have learnt is to work in team which yields the great results at the end of the and being the analytical thinker at all times. The management was great at all times being paid in time and working with proper PPE provided by the company.The hardest part is working long hours.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
3 August 2020
Assistant (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
At the time I was young but allowed to work on and off here for six years. It was great learning experience and I felt extremely grateful for the opportunity.
21 April 2020
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Working for Transman was a Blessing to me because I was given a chance to grow within the business and I was exposed to a lot of things. I started back in 2013 and Currently I am one of the Site Supervisor. What I have learned is that they value all their hard working employees and their management is always there to assist if you finding difficulties along the way.
  1. Professional family orientated business environment