You get to see the everyday running of the port.
Be involved with the short and long term plans.
Work with various departments
A lot of travelling on company expense
Incentive Bonus and 13th cheque
Bonesess;short hours of working and motivational rewards in completing job tasks given.
In all honesty it is very bad of you to ask for us all therse rating about the companies we worked for and make it compulsory before becoming active on the site, some of the experiences were bad and we may not disclose so as not to compromise ourselves for future positions. this must be voluntary
2. Performance bonus
3. Medical aid
4. House allowance
5. Travel allowance
Training and development
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Transnet?23 people answered
- Does Transnet require background check? What kind of background check does Transnet do and how long …18 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Transnet?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Transnet?14 people answered
- What are the working hours at Transnet?14 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Transnet?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Transnet?13 people answered
- If you were to leave Transnet, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Transnet? What are the steps along the wa…8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Transnet?7 people answered