TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

A day at transunion

26 July 2013
My normal day would start with every one greeting out loud Morning! in the office from there i would get my 110 disputes from consumers allocated in my outlook box, which i would have to complete by 16:00. I learned how to work as a team and handle pressure. Management was good as long as you made your target and did your work properly you could leave for the day regardless of what time it is. my team consists of about 12 members and all are friendly we help each other out and stick together.Hardest part of the job is removing judgments that may be fraudulent and you are not aware that is why most of our time we are calling the courts to confirm. The enjoyable part is that its relaxed we listen to the radio we work at our own pace and we chat and laugh together as we work.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
every month on the 25th we have a social hour, and we stop working early and we get free snacks and drinks ie: alcohol, coldrinks, juice
Cons
no cons
15 July 2012
Same role
Client liaison Officer (Current Employee) - Johannesburg
At work, i experience lot of pressure and its target driven. also quality is very important. i have learned how to deal with pressure that how to communicate with client's efficiently. i enjoy with working with my co-workers because we always share information and we have a mutual goal which is to produce the best quality. i enjoy interacting with clients and making sure that the client's expectations are always met.
1 July 2020
Same location
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
Great company, you will need to bring your a-game. It is a high paced workplace and provides ample learning oppertunities. The promotion process is a tat on the slow side.
5,0
7 January 2019
Same location
Data Consultant (Former Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
The work environment at TransUnion is awesome. The culture, the people. One of my reason for leaving was that I needed growth and had to seek new adventures. My main reason for leaving was that they were not being transparent with the retrenchments so it was not a good feeling of not knowing where you stand.
Pros
Salary benefits, lunch, social hours, fun people
Cons
No transparency, favoritism