TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

Endless Opportunities

4,0
6 December 2015
Get to work in the Morning... It has Friendly Employees that are willing to help with anything. Nice working environment. You can grow within the company. It has Nice benefits. Package is Good. it feels like Home except at work. Management is great and professional.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Canteen which Sells Great Food, Coffee Bar. we Social Hour once a Month which has Free drinks and Food
Cons
Long Hours... Work Under Pressure all the Time.
5,0
17 February 2015
Same role
Administrator II: Systems (Current Employee) - Johannesburg North, GP
transunion is the best place to find employment as it is a dynamic working environment where relations with employees and employers are close as they give out a helping hand where needed. Honesty, integrity and passion in what we do is appreciation as we take our responsibilities serious. Client relations are enforced.
Pros
flexible hours, facilities
Cons
Unregulated Aircons
4,0
1 July 2020
Same location
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
Great company, you will need to bring your a-game. It is a high paced workplace and provides ample learning oppertunities. The promotion process is a tat on the slow side.
5,0
7 January 2019
Same location
Data Consultant (Former Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
The work environment at TransUnion is awesome. The culture, the people. One of my reason for leaving was that I needed growth and had to seek new adventures. My main reason for leaving was that they were not being transparent with the retrenchments so it was not a good feeling of not knowing where you stand.
Pros
Salary benefits, lunch, social hours, fun people
Cons
No transparency, favoritism
  1. Endless Opportunities