TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

Goal and Driven

4,0
23 April 2014
- Call assessment and coaching on a daily bases. Also provide training to new recruits and tenure staff. - I learnt to be assertive, analytical and observant. - Worked well with management. - The hardest part of the job is experience system problems with sets back on work schedule and creates pressure. - The most enjoyable part of the job is getting good results and quality standards improving.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Team building
Cons
System failures
5,0
17 May 2019
Trade Reference Clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
5,0
26 February 2019
Director of Finance (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Extremely fast paced work environment, where the only constant is change, typical of the IT and information sector. I oversee the finance department of more than 20 dynamic individuals who are all account professionals, where we thrive to improve consistently and push for the boundaries of conventional finance teams. The hardest part of my job is fighting against system constraints. The most enjoyable part has been implementing automated work streams.
Pros
Amount of opportunities.
Cons
Long hours and training an entire new team.
3,0
7 January 2019
Batch Credit Services Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I had a great manager at Transunion, that always fought for his team, it has been a pleasure to work with him, as he always had his staff best interest at heart.
Pros
Free lunch from Manager