TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

Good-one acquires a wealth of Information & Consumer Credit Data.

3,0
4 May 2018
I'd Begin my Shift in The Mornings which alternate on weekly basis.Once at my Workstation I would the Log on to my System & Dial-er(Avaya) then await any Incoming Calls in Queue(Inbound).If there weren't Any Incoming Calls I Would the Utalise my time by Checking My Calender & Notepad for Arranged Call Backs set to Finalise Peding Sales arrangements(Ooutbound) Working at The Credit Bureau was an Educational & Informative Experiance as I Learnt How To identify & Deal with Consumer Problems,Enquiries timely and sufficiently. Learnt How to Keep Control Of The Call Especially When Dealing With Irate Consumers. Management could be Improved more especially on the Communication side of things between Agents-Team Leaders. Worlplace Culture-Rated-5/10 Hardest part Of The Job was The High Call Volumes & Having to Stick to The Average Handling Time of 5min,which was never easy as no Inbound Call From Consumers were Never The Same as Some Calls were Disputes,General Queries,Service Call & Sales Calls. The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job was being able to Resolve & Assist a Consumer with whatever issue they had and turing that into a Sales Call as well as Winning Incentives that were Put Out and moking Commission.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Incentives & Comm
Cons
Rotating Weekly Shifts
2,0
21 January 2014
Same role
Customer service consultant (Current Employee) - Durban, ZN
fairly decent company.An enjoyable and good working environment
Pros
finish early
Cons
lack of break times
5,0
17 May 2019
Same location
Trade Reference Clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
5,0
26 February 2019
Same location
Director of Finance (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Extremely fast paced work environment, where the only constant is change, typical of the IT and information sector. I oversee the finance department of more than 20 dynamic individuals who are all account professionals, where we thrive to improve consistently and push for the boundaries of conventional finance teams. The hardest part of my job is fighting against system constraints. The most enjoyable part has been implementing automated work streams.
Pros
Amount of opportunities.
Cons
Long hours and training an entire new team.
  1. Good-one acquires a wealth of Information & Consumer Credit Data.