TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

innovation and service delivery

4,0
8 July 2016
always busy and kept motivated. I've learned to work as part of the team. Management encourages energy and healthy competition. Co workers are reliable and take ownership of their work.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
3 February 2015
Same roleSame location
commercial reporter operations (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
Typical day at work will be like when I am not informed about certain things that I should have known about And if I knew I did not do something that I should have done long time I get very disturbed I learned to adjust to change very quickly I learned to be self discipline to be self driven to think on my feet
Pros
free muffins
Cons
stressfull
3,0
10 October 2014
Same roleSame location
profile reporter (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
It was productive and fun workplace with lots of pressure as we were time oriented. I have learn a lot in terms of customer service and went to many training programs regarding the new credit act and just a lot regarding the credit bureaus at large. Management interacted with the staff and constant feedback about your weaknesses and strong points and area of concerns. Colleagues helpful and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job is when you struggle to get hold of relevant person who can assist with what is needed to compile a report. And lastly i enjoyed when there are incentive program to pat in the back those who are doing their job properly.
Pros
free lunches
5,0
17 May 2019
Same location
Trade Reference Clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
  1. innovation and service delivery