TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

Innovative yet challenging environment

8 January 2015
In my 10 years at TransUnion I have worked my way up from the IT service desk into the role of Director of product development, looking after the entire product suite of the Auto division (R90M business division). I have been instrumental in the development of a converged product strategy that consolidated across 3 distinctly different product sets (Valuations, Verifications, and Management Applications). From an academic standpoint, I have recently completed my MBA at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS). I am extremely effective and accountable in high performing results driven roles. I have overcome complex business challenges and have made high stakes decisions utilizing data driven analysis and experience backed judgment. I have a strong work ethic that is backed by irreproachable integrity. I have a tendency to thrive in dynamic and fluid environments while remaining pragmatic and focused. I have a consistent record of delivering extraordinary results in growth and operational performance through challenging business cycles. I have a deep knowledge of information based decision solutions that range from the conceptualization phase, through to the business case, followed by go to market planning and implementation phases. I am driven through a need to create value through innovation which can be seen through the various product strategies and turnarounds that I have implemented. In 2012 I grew revenues of the TradeXchange platform by 400% and in 2014 grew revenues of 1Check by 3000%. I have a strong orientation towards solution sales, product development - more...
17 May 2019
Trade Reference Clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
26 February 2019
Director of Finance (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Extremely fast paced work environment, where the only constant is change, typical of the IT and information sector. I oversee the finance department of more than 20 dynamic individuals who are all account professionals, where we thrive to improve consistently and push for the boundaries of conventional finance teams. The hardest part of my job is fighting against system constraints. The most enjoyable part has been implementing automated work streams.
Pros
Amount of opportunities.
Cons
Long hours and training an entire new team.
3,0
7 January 2019
Batch Credit Services Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I had a great manager at Transunion, that always fought for his team, it has been a pleasure to work with him, as he always had his staff best interest at heart.
Pros
Free lunch from Manager
  1. Innovative yet challenging environment