TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

Productive and busiest company

22 May 2012
Transunion is one of the biggest companies world wide because it deals with sensitive data.It houses all the credit information of consumers and supplies it to governments;retailers and all companies that gives crdits to individuals. I have learnt a lot from my colleagues and the management .The hardest part of the job was when attorneys requires that we clear their clients profile immediately because we have procedures to follow before clearing their names off the system .The most enjoyable part is when you give them the positive feedback .
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
lunches, tea break and ;team buildings
Cons
long hours, sometimes we had to work overtime during weekends
17 May 2019
Trade Reference Clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
26 February 2019
Director of Finance (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Extremely fast paced work environment, where the only constant is change, typical of the IT and information sector. I oversee the finance department of more than 20 dynamic individuals who are all account professionals, where we thrive to improve consistently and push for the boundaries of conventional finance teams. The hardest part of my job is fighting against system constraints. The most enjoyable part has been implementing automated work streams.
Pros
Amount of opportunities.
Cons
Long hours and training an entire new team.
3,0
7 January 2019
Batch Credit Services Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I had a great manager at Transunion, that always fought for his team, it has been a pleasure to work with him, as he always had his staff best interest at heart.
Pros
Free lunch from Manager
  1. Productive and busiest company