TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

Productive, enjoy my work, meet deadlines, compliant

5,0
30 November 2016
Resolving client queries, fixing bugs, writing new programs. Advanced Natural programming, team work, testing. Management is supportive, communicating company strategy. I'm a team member, work cordially with other team members. Sharing knowledge, synergy. Resolving client queries. Introducing new products on the system
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
4,0
1 July 2020
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
Great company, you will need to bring your a-game. It is a high paced workplace and provides ample learning oppertunities. The promotion process is a tat on the slow side.
5,0
7 January 2019
Data Consultant (Former Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
The work environment at TransUnion is awesome. The culture, the people. One of my reason for leaving was that I needed growth and had to seek new adventures. My main reason for leaving was that they were not being transparent with the retrenchments so it was not a good feeling of not knowing where you stand.
Pros
Salary benefits, lunch, social hours, fun people
Cons
No transparency, favoritism
4,0
19 April 2017
Personal Assistant to Operations Director (Former Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
Screening all calls, diary management, taking down of minutes, typing minutes, compiling monthly reports, for CEO, compiling power point presentations, arranging team buildings, setting up for meetings, booking all travel arrangements (accommodation and air tickets), I loved the people, this was home for me, Iloved interacting with various people all over the world and the challenge and the demands it came with was most enjoyable. I loved planning meetings, taking minutes.
Pros
Incentives, days off
Cons