TransUnion
TransUnion Employee Review

There wasnt must growth on this campaign.

3,0
22 October 2019
The campaign was awesome..management was has on. The process on the campaign wasnt working and the client was very demanding when it was for info based on performance as all the info was provided on the Monday for the previous weeks performance.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
4,0
1 July 2020
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
Great company, you will need to bring your a-game. It is a high paced workplace and provides ample learning oppertunities. The promotion process is a tat on the slow side.
5,0
17 May 2019
Trade Reference Clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
5,0
26 February 2019
Director of Finance (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Extremely fast paced work environment, where the only constant is change, typical of the IT and information sector. I oversee the finance department of more than 20 dynamic individuals who are all account professionals, where we thrive to improve consistently and push for the boundaries of conventional finance teams. The hardest part of my job is fighting against system constraints. The most enjoyable part has been implementing automated work streams.
Pros
Amount of opportunities.
Cons
Long hours and training an entire new team.
  1. There wasnt must growth on this campaign.