TransUnion
3,8 out of 5 stars.

TransUnion Employee Reviews

Great company, you will need to bring your a-game. It is a high paced workplace and provides ample learning oppertunities. The promotion process is a tat on the slow side.
Great place to work for entry level good benefits and close to home. Definitely a stepping stone. Positive work attitudes from all staff and managers made it a welcome environment.
Empresa excelente. En mis funciones me dieron la oportunidad de desarrollar ideas para mejora continua y mejor desempeño del equipo de trabajo. Resultados: Ambiente laboral excelente, buena producción / productividad / calidad de fruta is situ y en mercado
Pros
Cumplimiento de condiciones acordes a lo estipulado por la reglamentación laboral
Cons
No bien definida la línea de mando
I have worked at TU for almost 10 years. The company has changed for the better since I have been working here. I am a sales executive and my team is amazing. My manager is a great mentor and spends time assisting me when needed. My co-workers are all brilliant and support me every step of the way with ne opportunities.
Pros
GREAT Benefits
Cons
Pay is good but compared to the market, could be better
This is a great place to grow. There are tons of learning and development that one can complete in order to grow within the organization. The people who work there are also nice.
Pros
Colleagues are great
Cons
none yet
trash culture, with legal/compliance teams who do not care about anyone but getting off work at 4pm, Data IT teams who are just slacking and touting each other as rockstars, middle management are just sycophants. The president Todd is a brilliant executive but everyone beneath him are mediocre yesman
Pros
They love ordering pizza during the many many meetings
Cons
They hate to actually get anything done.
Fantastic workplace, and I never came across anyone who wasn't equally fantastic. I was given the help I needed from start to end and was constantly rewarded for my hard work.
Pros
Constant rewards
I spent almost 2 years with a company I wanted to retire with, but due to office politics and favoritism I was sent packing. My manager gave me a negative yearly review based off of a co-workers assessment. I was over looked for opportunities to learn while others were given a chance to move forward. Very disheartening to have a company claim to be one thing but are actually something else. If your into office politics and favoritism this is the place for you.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Management is hands off
Its hard to get noticed unless you are related to someone high up. Which isn't supposed to happen due to conflict of interests but it does. Its hard to be recognized for your hard work. Energy is low. Lots of great coworkers and lots to learn. Training is usually fun, but thats it. People have been wrongfully fired.
Pros
Benefits, pay, coworkers, training, food days, company parties
Cons
Management, schedules, deptartment goals, not easy to grow, not enough compassion and motivation in department
I was a consumer services assistant there for 4 months. I was only ever taught 1 thing even though there was a massive backlog causing the rest of the workforce to be stressed and needed to work overtime. I was thrown onto the phones with minimal training and when asking questions to my manager she told me to go away and come back when she hadn’t just sat down (even though I had a customer on the phone. The manager was one of the worst people I have ever come across. She was only about meeting targets and did not care about the staff one bit. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy to work there. When I left 4 months after I started there was only 2 people from the original team of 16 that were still working there but they were both looking to leave. I can’t speak for other departments but DO NOT JOIN THE CONSUMER SERVICES TEAM!
Pros
Canteen was really nice
Cons
Manager
No worklife balance. Ask you to work on sat and sun, no compensation at all. The manager will ask you to do everything , Even that’s the duty from your manager. Manager doesn’t contain enough knowledge, skills and experience as the role the manager should. Same question is already explain in meeting with other team head. Then ask you again and again after the conversation. Management is subjective and bias, only based on their own low level knowledge to judge on you. You have to follow whatever they want. No direction at all. Always ask you tedious questions and not even remember the answer. Cannot be able to understand common terms. Glossip on you, Stepping your ideas, while the team cannot provide the solution. Ask you to take all of the duties even you are helping, and no thanks from them. Change your job description which is not the one describe during the interview. Not provide you employment record when you leave. Ask you to finish the work in future when the work is happened 2 months later after you leave. Without raise out the concern, count you the annual leave with minimum requirement from employment ordinance when you leave, not the one signed on contract. Threaten you to submit a handover list when it is still processing and not the end of the day, it will impact on your ref. check in future.
Pros
Location is Convenience
Cons
More than above mentioned.
if you want to challenge your life, here you go: politics, finger pointing, dysfunction, no decision making, strange structure, all mess you can image.
Pros
the pay and benefit is fair
Cons
Pros don't worth the cons
Production is needed for the position. Working together as a team. The opportunity to learn new things as a team member. Everyone does assist one another.
The best thing about working at TransUnion was the ability to grow and learn. If you have the desire and self-motivation, you will be given the opportunity.
great place to work,High Performance, communities that embrace you, great leadership from the top down. set goals that you can hit, employees who believe that management is concerned about them
Learning a lot about Healthcare coverage. Friendly associates and some of the Management team. Culture is very diverse. A lot of good volunteering programs out there. Nice clean working environment when in the office.
While I enjoy working for Transunion. There is little to no structure when it comes to training. If you apply I highly recommend that you have a self - starting mindset.
There is a lot to offer for employees in every area of work and sometimes personal. The CEO believe in the employees and make it a great place to work.
TU provides great Work-Life balance and benefits but just like most finance/banking companies it takes its sweet time to adapt to change. They promote Working from home.
Great place to work with great minds. Thoughtful leadership team that tries to balance the needs of the business and the employee experience. Cons: Communication at times can be slow or lacking but that is a common problem at most organizations.
Enjoyed working at TransUnion. Company is growing quickly, which leads to stop strategic painpoints but the company is great with transparency, continuous improvement and career progression.
  1. Employee Reviews