TransUnion

TransUnion Employee Reviews in Illovo, Gauteng

Great company, you will need to bring your a-game. It is a high paced workplace and provides ample learning oppertunities. The promotion process is a tat on the slow side.
The work environment at TransUnion is awesome. The culture, the people. One of my reason for leaving was that I needed growth and had to seek new adventures. My main reason for leaving was that they were not being transparent with the retrenchments so it was not a good feeling of not knowing where you stand.
Pros
Salary benefits, lunch, social hours, fun people
Cons
No transparency, favoritism
Screening all calls, diary management, taking down of minutes, typing minutes, compiling monthly reports, for CEO, compiling power point presentations, arranging team buildings, setting up for meetings, booking all travel arrangements (accommodation and air tickets), I loved the people, this was home for me, Iloved interacting with various people all over the world and the challenge and the demands it came with was most enjoyable. I loved planning meetings, taking minutes.
Pros
Incentives, days off
Cons
Resolving client queries, fixing bugs, writing new programs. Advanced Natural programming, team work, testing. Management is supportive, communicating company strategy. I'm a team member, work cordially with other team members. Sharing knowledge, synergy. Resolving client queries. Introducing new products on the system
Great company which offers staff opportunity for personal growth and development. Business going through change which is well managed by leaders. Fun, exciting, the business provides for space to innovate and to deliver enhanced value propositions to their market. Solutions orientated with a strong dose of accountability, it certainly is a business which contributes to the greater economic environment by managing and mitigating risk.
Pros
Open leadership, structure, protocol, compliance, canteen
Cons
Speed of decision making
Get to work in the Morning... It has Friendly Employees that are willing to help with anything. Nice working environment. You can grow within the company. It has Nice benefits. Package is Good. it feels like Home except at work. Management is great and professional.
Pros
Canteen which Sells Great Food, Coffee Bar. we Social Hour once a Month which has Free drinks and Food
Cons
Long Hours... Work Under Pressure all the Time.
My normal day would start with every one greeting out loud Morning! in the office from there i would get my 110 disputes from consumers allocated in my outlook box, which i would have to complete by 16:00. I learned how to work as a team and handle pressure. Management was good as long as you made your target and did your work properly you could leave for the day regardless of what time it is. my team consists of about 12 members and all are friendly we help each other out and stick together.Hardest part of the job is removing judgments that may be fraudulent and you are not aware that is why most of our time we are calling the courts to confirm. The enjoyable part is that its relaxed we listen to the radio we work at our own pace and we chat and laugh together as we work.
Pros
every month on the 25th we have a social hour, and we stop working early and we get free snacks and drinks ie: alcohol, coldrinks, juice
Cons
no cons