TransUnion

TransUnion Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

The working environment is exceptional and job work and life balance it is very well. The ceo is the good as he does provide entertainment for us every month end. We deal with credit reports and to assist consumers on how they need to build their credit score. We are a very strong team with the other colleagues as there are different departments. I have learnt on how to conduct my accounts on a monthly basis and I have leant to interact with different people speaking different languages.
Pros
free lunch on occasions
Cons
we working 8 hours max
Merchants Trans Union is a good company to work for. The management is friendly and very supportive. The office energy and atmosphere is great and inspires staff to perform to the greatest of their ability.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
It is very nice working for transunion, there are many opportunities and im able to learn new things every day, and we are also given time to explore on different things.
Pros
once in a month there is a social party
Cons
working on saturdays once a month
It was a fun place to work for. The style of management was fantastic
Pros
Excellent service = incetives
Cons
Working long hours
i really enjoy my job as in Transunion you learn new things on a daily basis. i love working with people as they will make your enjoy your day at work.with managment is about working smart making sure clients are happy and do your job to the best of your ability.If transunion can send me to a new province as i need a fresh start i will work for them.