TransUnion

TransUnion Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I'd Begin my Shift in The Mornings which alternate on weekly basis.Once at my Workstation I would the Log on to my System & Dial-er(Avaya) then await any Incoming Calls in Queue(Inbound).If there weren't Any Incoming Calls I Would the Utalise my time by Checking My Calender & Notepad for Arranged Call Backs set to Finalise Peding Sales arrangements(Ooutbound) Working at The Credit Bureau was an Educational & Informative Experiance as I Learnt How To identify & Deal with Consumer Problems,Enquiries timely and sufficiently. Learnt How to Keep Control Of The Call Especially When Dealing With Irate Consumers. Management could be Improved more especially on the Communication side of things between Agents-Team Leaders. Worlplace Culture-Rated-5/10 Hardest part Of The Job was The High Call Volumes & Having to Stick to The Average Handling Time of 5min,which was never easy as no Inbound Call From Consumers were Never The Same as Some Calls were Disputes,General Queries,Service Call & Sales Calls. The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job was being able to Resolve & Assist a Consumer with whatever issue they had and turing that into a Sales Call as well as Winning Incentives that were Put Out and moking Commission.
Pros
Incentives & Comm
Cons
Rotating Weekly Shifts
fairly decent company.An enjoyable and good working environment
Pros
finish early
Cons
lack of break times