TransUnion

TransUnion Employee Reviews for Development Director

Found 1 review matching the search
In my 10 years at TransUnion I have worked my way up from the IT service desk into the role of Director of product development, looking after the entire product suite of the Auto division (R90M business division). I have been instrumental in the development of a converged product strategy that consolidated across 3 distinctly different product sets (Valuations, Verifications, and Management Applications). From an academic standpoint, I have recently completed my MBA at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS). I am extremely effective and accountable in high performing results driven roles. I have overcome complex business challenges and have made high stakes decisions utilizing data driven analysis and experience backed judgment. I have a strong work ethic that is backed by irreproachable integrity. I have a tendency to thrive in dynamic and fluid environments while remaining pragmatic and focused. I have a consistent record of delivering extraordinary results in growth and operational performance through challenging business cycles. I have a deep knowledge of information based decision solutions that range from the conceptualization phase, through to the business case, followed by go to market planning and implementation phases. I am driven through a need to create value through innovation which can be seen through the various product strategies and turnarounds that I have implemented. In 2012 I grew revenues of the TradeXchange platform by 400% and in 2014 grew revenues of 1Check by 3000%. I have a strong orientation towards solution sales, product development - more...