TransUnion

TransUnion Employee Reviews for Liaison

My normal day would start with every one greeting out loud Morning! in the office from there i would get my 110 disputes from consumers allocated in my outlook box, which i would have to complete by 16:00. I learned how to work as a team and handle pressure. Management was good as long as you made your target and did your work properly you could leave for the day regardless of what time it is. my team consists of about 12 members and all are friendly we help each other out and stick together.Hardest part of the job is removing judgments that may be fraudulent and you are not aware that is why most of our time we are calling the courts to confirm. The enjoyable part is that its relaxed we listen to the radio we work at our own pace and we chat and laugh together as we work.
Pros
every month on the 25th we have a social hour, and we stop working early and we get free snacks and drinks ie: alcohol, coldrinks, juice
Cons
no cons
At work, i experience lot of pressure and its target driven. also quality is very important. i have learned how to deal with pressure that how to communicate with client's efficiently. i enjoy with working with my co-workers because we always share information and we have a mutual goal which is to produce the best quality. i enjoy interacting with clients and making sure that the client's expectations are always met.