TransUnion

TransUnion Employee Reviews for Reporter

always busy and kept motivated. I've learned to work as part of the team. Management encourages energy and healthy competition. Co workers are reliable and take ownership of their work.
Typical day at work will be like when I am not informed about certain things that I should have known about And if I knew I did not do something that I should have done long time I get very disturbed I learned to adjust to change very quickly I learned to be self discipline to be self driven to think on my feet
Pros
free muffins
Cons
stressfull
It was productive and fun workplace with lots of pressure as we were time oriented. I have learn a lot in terms of customer service and went to many training programs regarding the new credit act and just a lot regarding the credit bureaus at large. Management interacted with the staff and constant feedback about your weaknesses and strong points and area of concerns. Colleagues helpful and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job is when you struggle to get hold of relevant person who can assist with what is needed to compile a report. And lastly i enjoyed when there are incentive program to pat in the back those who are doing their job properly.
Pros
free lunches
Cons