TransUnion

TransUnion Management reviews

3,0
The campaign was awesome..management was has on. The process on the campaign wasnt working and the client was very demanding when it was for info based on performance as all the info was provided on the Monday for the previous weeks performance.
5,0
I enjoyed myself at TransUnion, management was professional, employees will interact well with each other and if you are new they will make you feel at home.
Pros
Participating in music
Cons
If you do not meet your target every month you will get a warning
4,0
Career progression is important to not only staff but management too. Work life balance is offered Great remuneration packages Good working culture
Official response from TransUnion
31 August 2018
Thank you for sharing your positive outlook during your time at TU!
3,0
I'd Begin my Shift in The Mornings which alternate on weekly basis.Once at my Workstation I would the Log on to my System & Dial-er(Avaya) then await any Incoming Calls in Queue(Inbound).If there weren't Any Incoming Calls I Would the Utalise my time by Checking My Calender & Notepad for Arranged Call Backs set to Finalise Peding Sales arrangements(Ooutbound) Working at The Credit Bureau was an Educational & Informative Experiance as I Learnt How To identify & Deal with Consumer Problems,Enquiries timely and sufficiently. Learnt How to Keep Control Of The Call Especially When Dealing With Irate Consumers. Management could be Improved more especially on the Communication side of things between Agents-Team Leaders. Worlplace Culture-Rated-5/10 Hardest part Of The Job was The High Call Volumes & Having to Stick to The Average Handling Time of 5min,which was never easy as no Inbound Call From Consumers were Never The Same as Some Calls were Disputes,General Queries,Service Call & Sales Calls. The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job was being able to Resolve & Assist a Consumer with whatever issue they had and turing that into a Sales Call as well as Winning Incentives that were Put Out and moking Commission.
Pros
Incentives & Comm
Cons
Rotating Weekly Shifts
5,0
Merchants Trans Union is a good company to work for. The management is friendly and very supportive. The office energy and atmosphere is great and inspires staff to perform to the greatest of their ability.
Pros
Friendly environment
4,0
Screening all calls, diary management, taking down of minutes, typing minutes, compiling monthly reports, for CEO, compiling power point presentations, arranging team buildings, setting up for meetings, booking all travel arrangements (accommodation and air tickets), I loved the people, this was home for me, Iloved interacting with various people all over the world and the challenge and the demands it came with was most enjoyable. I loved planning meetings, taking minutes.
Pros
Incentives, days off
5,0
Resolving client queries, fixing bugs, writing new programs. Advanced Natural programming, team work, testing. Management is supportive, communicating company strategy. I'm a team member, work cordially with other team members. Sharing knowledge, synergy. Resolving client queries. Introducing new products on the system
4,0
The working environment is exceptional and job work and life balance it is very well. The ceo is the good as he does provide entertainment for us every month end. We deal with credit reports and to assist consumers on how they need to build their credit score. We are a very strong team with the other colleagues as there are different departments. I have learnt on how to conduct my accounts on a monthly basis and I have leant to interact with different people speaking different languages.
Pros
free lunch on occasions
Cons
we working 8 hours max
2,0
Busy with emails, payments, and approving invoices. Learned a new system, PeopleSoft. great co-workers. Communication delay from management. support limited.
Pros
canteen
Cons
long turnaround when staff leave
4,0
always busy and kept motivated. I've learned to work as part of the team. Management encourages energy and healthy competition. Co workers are reliable and take ownership of their work.
4,0
Get to work in the Morning... It has Friendly Employees that are willing to help with anything. Nice working environment. You can grow within the company. It has Nice benefits. Package is Good. it feels like Home except at work. Management is great and professional.
Pros
Canteen which Sells Great Food, Coffee Bar. we Social Hour once a Month which has Free drinks and Food
Cons
Long Hours... Work Under Pressure all the Time.
4,0
Taking my tea to the desk and start on my queue for the day . Updating according to the dispute , working with a strong tight team and reached our targets for each and everyday with he help of our management . We had long queues that required us to be there in weekends and we has a lot of social hours in between .
Pros
social hour/team building / spa
Cons
Long queues means long hours and weekends
5,0
In my 10 years at TransUnion I have worked my way up from the IT service desk into the role of Director of product development, looking after the entire product suite of the Auto division (R90M business division). I have been instrumental in the development of a converged product strategy that consolidated across 3 distinctly different product sets (Valuations, Verifications, and Management Applications). From an academic standpoint, I have recently completed my MBA at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS). I am extremely effective and accountable in high performing results driven roles. I have overcome complex business challenges and have made high stakes decisions utilizing data driven analysis and experience backed judgment. I have a strong work ethic that is backed by irreproachable integrity. I have a tendency to thrive in dynamic and fluid environments while remaining pragmatic and focused. I have a consistent record of delivering extraordinary results in growth and operational performance through challenging business cycles. I have a deep knowledge of information based decision solutions that range from the conceptualization phase, through to the business case, followed by go to market planning and implementation phases. I am driven through a need to create value through innovation which can be seen through the various product strategies and turnarounds that I have implemented. In 2012 I grew revenues of the TradeXchange platform by 400% and in 2014 grew revenues of 1Check by 3000%. I have a strong orientation towards solution sales, product development - more...
3,0
It was productive and fun workplace with lots of pressure as we were time oriented. I have learn a lot in terms of customer service and went to many training programs regarding the new credit act and just a lot regarding the credit bureaus at large. Management interacted with the staff and constant feedback about your weaknesses and strong points and area of concerns. Colleagues helpful and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job is when you struggle to get hold of relevant person who can assist with what is needed to compile a report. And lastly i enjoyed when there are incentive program to pat in the back those who are doing their job properly.
Pros
free lunches
4,0
It was a fun place to work for. The style of management was fantastic
Pros
Excellent service = incetives
Cons
Working long hours
4,0
- Call assessment and coaching on a daily bases. Also provide training to new recruits and tenure staff. - I learnt to be assertive, analytical and observant. - Worked well with management. - The hardest part of the job is experience system problems with sets back on work schedule and creates pressure. - The most enjoyable part of the job is getting good results and quality standards improving.
Pros
Team building
Cons
System failures
4,0
My normal day would start with every one greeting out loud Morning! in the office from there i would get my 110 disputes from consumers allocated in my outlook box, which i would have to complete by 16:00. I learned how to work as a team and handle pressure. Management was good as long as you made your target and did your work properly you could leave for the day regardless of what time it is. my team consists of about 12 members and all are friendly we help each other out and stick together.Hardest part of the job is removing judgments that may be fraudulent and you are not aware that is why most of our time we are calling the courts to confirm. The enjoyable part is that its relaxed we listen to the radio we work at our own pace and we chat and laugh together as we work.
Pros
every month on the 25th we have a social hour, and we stop working early and we get free snacks and drinks ie: alcohol, coldrinks, juice
Cons
no cons
5,0
Transunion is one of the biggest companies world wide because it deals with sensitive data.It houses all the credit information of consumers and supplies it to governments;retailers and all companies that gives crdits to individuals. I have learnt a lot from my colleagues and the management .The hardest part of the job was when attorneys requires that we clear their clients profile immediately because we have procedures to follow before clearing their names off the system .The most enjoyable part is when you give them the positive feedback .
Pros
lunches, tea break and ;team buildings
Cons
long hours, sometimes we had to work overtime during weekends