TransUnion

TransUnion Pay & Benefits reviews

Transunion is a very nice to be a home away from home. I learned a lot from different people as you interact both with internal and external stakeholders. Life is good at Transunion.
Pros
Free Friday Drinks
Cons
long Hrs but worth it
The work environment at TransUnion is awesome. The culture, the people. One of my reason for leaving was that I needed growth and had to seek new adventures. My main reason for leaving was that they were not being transparent with the retrenchments so it was not a good feeling of not knowing where you stand.
Pros
Salary benefits, lunch, social hours, fun people
Cons
No transparency, favoritism
Get to work in the Morning... It has Friendly Employees that are willing to help with anything. Nice working environment. You can grow within the company. It has Nice benefits. Package is Good. it feels like Home except at work. Management is great and professional.
Pros
Canteen which Sells Great Food, Coffee Bar. we Social Hour once a Month which has Free drinks and Food
Cons
Long Hours... Work Under Pressure all the Time.
when I first dealt with any angry customer on the call but I have managed to assist. To listen carefully, calm and understand well, will always help you to gain confidence and give the answers. We were updated with all the relevant information we could use to our job, And we also being motivated. We could all assist if help is needed if there's backlog overtimes and long hours.
Pros
free lunches, events and bring family outings
Cons
long hours and overtimes on weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TransUnion?