Trentyre

Trentyre Employee Reviews

Great place to learn.

I loved working for the company apart from not being the best when it comes to remuneration and benefits. Great company to learn and grow. Thankful for the opportunity.

Pros

Great product knowledge.

Cons

Long hours on the road and great amount of work.

Fun but taught working place

It is a good company actually I've learnt a lot since I commence there I have huge experience and it taught me how to be a problem solver and it teaches you how to deal with your own problems

Pros

Good productivity

Excellent

Very professional company compliant with government policies and team building, secession planning in place to grow every employee and training department that give additional attention to develop all sales associates.

Pros

Great opportunity to grow yourself

Boring to work for

do standby 24/7 no compensation. They do not like it when u can not be reached for any problems. Work is monotonous same things over everyday don not like when u use own initiative are only allowed to do what they say.

Pros

company car if u lucky

Cons

no personal time must be available 24/7

Device orientated industry

Company that knows what they are doing . I worked for eight years before being retrenched due to Goodyear Tyre take over. But I have achieved a lot ..

Productive and fun workplace.

I've worked for 13 Years at Trentyre felt like my second home. Enjoyed working there I was looking forward to go to work every day. Learned a lot in 13 Years. There was no hard part about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job, everything.

It was a good place to work at but had a lot of staff issues

Great place for a workout and learning. It sometimes gets difficult but you must take that As a training and a challenge because those challenges end up becoming a help at a worst situation.

The credit and price opening process takes a long time because you have to wait for someone at headoffice to do it.

No management support,no backstaff support if you new.i never had training to work the system which I had to learn on my own.theres no co operation between the different departments.head office people in jhb are hard to reach and get hold off and some deals that need immediate resolution have to wait sometimes and you loose the deal because your manager isn't available or the credit guys are not available.

fast paste, good communicating with manager

good energy, nice work enviroment, learned allot, stock tacking was the hardest part of the job but most enjoyable. the management is hands on, can ask anything and they will guide you

Pros

looking after their employees

Cons

no cons, everything is a new learning experience

Experienced gained and potential growth

Working directly on all levels with responsible people the job required. Always willing to learn something new whats to offer. To excell and be committed to daily fast paced challenges of job. Being out in the field and to know what your customer fleet requires and give them reports to what they need now and months ahead. Always be proactive

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trentyre?

No job security

TT only wants what is beneficial to them at senior level. Managers and staff don’t have personal life. You have to be available 24/7. You won’t be reimbursed for extra time worked.

Productive.

This is for the one that can handle all levels of stress and emotions. Some times family take a back seat to try and make targets. It has a good commission structure with good benefits. You must be a go getter and flexible to satisfy all clients. Very strict place to work for but worth it.

Great learning oppertunities

You can start at the bottom and work yourself up if you are motivated enough. Learn a lot and have chance to make a career for yourself. You just have to want it

It ok to work there.they justvwant you to do 2 people's jobs at once.

Good to work there just want you to do 2 people's jobs at once.management stands behind you.good staff to work with.was happy working there.hours are long and all was busy

Pros

Cons

Long hrs lots of work

Site Supervisor

I worked for Skorpion mine site I had transport to and from site, my package included housing. Managers were always available and willing to assist if necessary.

Its a challenging job, I learned how to strip, fit and inspect a tyre and a rim...management isint that bad but have their differences. The hardest part of the job is fitting tyres with incorrect tools. The enjoyable part of the job is fitting new tyres on new rims

Cons

Working for trentyre is a big deal and it is a big compony im happy to work for them

Its been 2 years working for Trentyre and I haven't received any problems from staff or CEO but I am applying for a job with more benefits.I am trying to raise my kids with solid monthly salary.

Pros

Free coffy

Awareness on Health & Safety

I am always making my day. Everyday I make sure I learn something new. No good communication .e.g. notifying things late. No high risk. Nothing serious. Audits

good company that u can enjoy

It was nice to work for this company they give you,your benefits the way you needed them .they gave us certificates so we can work on sites,and that started from 2013 to 2015

Pros

you can get free lunches sometimes

Cons

8hours you can get

not that great has it benefits

I like the fact that they work 5 days a week excluding the weekend's, mangerment is good , good team spirit but not enough potential to grow into the company

Pros

not working weekends

Cons

Productive and fun work environment

I have learnt how to communicate with different people and their cultures and believes. The hardest part of being a storeman is to be accurate in the store when capturing data as well as making sure all stock is kept clean and tidy. Having fun in the work environment is the best part of working at this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trentyre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Trentyre