Triton Express

Triton Express Employee Reviews

South Africa34 reviews
3,0
Transport company, very well known in the market but lacks vision of improving and growing in the ever changing market. Middle management needs more training and in my personal opinion it's a to many chiefs and to little Indians company
5,0
working till late than usual time
having to work under pressure due to absence of a colleague

having to do some work without full understanding

the most enjoyable part of the job was the way my colleagues were treating me because they made me feel at home and I always made me laugh

we had a shop inside the working premises

I did not work on weekends only Monday to Friday

culturally what I remember is that on Heritage everyone was allowed to wear traditional clothing
2,0
Had a great working experience for the first few years. However specific individuals with no ethics made the workplace unbearable. Great benefits, good culture with an exception to specific individuals
1,0
Would never recommend anyone to work there. They victimize you and make your life miserable until you leave. They don't listen to your complaints. They treat you unfairly. They don't acknowledge your hard work.
4,0
If the company (Triton Express) it could have shifts like night shifts so that the process will be on a fast phase, because it deals with the product that is used daily by their customers and clients plus walk in customers.
4,0
hallow please work in triton express I am a hard worker at work I love working in triton express I would like to prove to you how much I respect the work and I would be very grateful for this opportunity.
4,0
Working under pressure, been in contact with the customers and the hardest part is when they promote a new management that was the hardest part, cause we didn't have good relationship.
Pros
1 hour
5,0
Working with drivers is fun as you form a special relationship with them.. The only problem I had was with the leanership leader who refused to let the company absorb us
Pros
Great equipment
Cons
Long hors
5,0
.Triton express gives you chance to become what you want to be in every department
.They have an academy that trains and develop workers into proffesionals
Pros
Affordable transport and accommodation
Cons
Pays overtimes very well
4,0
I liked working at the company and learned a lot. I also learned lot of areas. The company was very professional and worked long hours if needed. I drove all tons of trucks from 2 ton to 8 ton.
Pros
1 hour
4,0
Extremely long and stressful hours are required with working in any logistics company. You handle a branch as if its your own business with excellant support from head office.
5,0
Triton express is a grown up company is in a top 2 in the logistic they are good employers and the make peoples lives happy and feel like you are at your while you at work they treat employees as family
4,0
I learned a lot data capturing, scanning of inbound and outnound goods. Management is exceptionally. Hardest part of the job is that its a straight night no time to sleep but hours are not much.
Pros
Not much work monday and friday
Cons
Short time for outbound
4,0
I was recruited for a Leadership programme which was called certificate in professional driving for code 10. You deliver and collect cargo from company to company and is something called T1, T2 and T3. T1 you deliver same day and T2 you deliver before 10:30 and T3 you deliver before 12:30 and after that you do collection which comes in your scanner.
Pros
Cons
Normal Hours
4,0
I started at Triton Express at a time when there was no manager and I had to play the part of manager and supervisor at the same time. I have learned how important it is to keep clients happy by getting their goods to them at the right time with the right quantity. the hardest part of my job was disciplining individual for misconduct however this was part of my job function and had to be done. most enjoyable part was getting compliments back from the clients on a job well done.
Pros
petrol allowance
Cons
there are no set hours in the transport industry
5,0
Very nice place to work at good environment how people big company so enjoyable everything... if they would give me a permanent position out of stated.
Pros
Cons
Good hours
5,0
Work day is from 08:00 to 17:00 typically but very often working later was needed.
Everything about the logistics industry from a sales, operations and branch management point of view.

Although concentrating on the sales aspect was very much involved in the day to day running of the branch.

The general working place conditions are awesome.

Hardest part of the job is reporting to a person who knows less about my position than what i do, but isn't really a major issue as i just get on with my job.

Most enjoyable part was everything else.
Pros
Bonuses
1,0
I like my job its a transport companion everything are good even service.I don't have problem for working her they are good.They have many people who are working at triton express.
4,0
The company always made you feel at home
Never unfriendly people

Always smiles around

Every individual can make your day

They always make time to make sure you are comfortable
5,0
Good company with good benefits. Supportive staff & friendly environment. Team spirit & good team work.well established company, they have branches country wide.
5,0
Great and relaxing work enviroment. Senior Management very helpful and creates a good working enviroment. However Junior Management lacks skills and convidence
Benefits
Cons
Jnr Management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triton Express. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9