TRIZ Engineering Solutions

TRIZ Engineering Solutions Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews

2,3Pay & Benefits

IT in Engineering

A typical day at Triz started with resolving the previous evenings syslogs and jobs. Resolving the job failures and system checks for two sites Cape Town site and USA site. The day would continue with helping the engineers drawings and models were opening and correct for both sites. Part of my day was compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports for managers. I learnt a lot about PLM software and Multisite, the integration into jobs and the network infrastructure that ran on. My manager was IT savvy but was more of a leader to the engineers. I worked alone and was responsible for my sites upkeep alone that was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable was that I project managed many new software roll-outs. The work place was enjoyable with 95% males. There was many different activities to play during lunch like table tennis, foosball and chess. There was no advancement and no different skill to learn.

Pros

Decision maker in my environment

Cons

No advancement

Na

- Worst salary in SA- Don't expect a raise, it won't happen- No overtime pay but if you don't work overtime then you will not get your bonus at the end of the year- Extremely high Employee turnover- Everyone at Triz is looking for a new job because nobody can live off the salary and the management is too ridiculous to deal with- MICROmanagement to the 9th degree

Design engineering

My work at Triz mostly consisted of design work. Taking a project through the feasibility, concept, detail, prototype and production release processes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIZ Engineering Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance