Tsebo Solutions Group
3,6 out of 5 stars.

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews

South Africa261 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Its good for starters in working,managers have favouritism,thats how they rate your salary and it depends who brought youto the company.

Overall all comlanies has rules and different ways of operation, top management doesnt care about the staff, unity managers are the players of the game, if you are liked by thevmanager your work will always be easy, if they dont like you then you are in trouble, they will hit you hard on your hours you worked for.

Pros

Free lunch and tea break

Cons

My hours were good though i was robbed of them here and there.

Tsebo Solutions is a big company with lots of benefits one can spend lifetime on depending on environment and relationships between employee and employer.

Pros

Freelunch

Cons

Was n good experience learned alot amd was fun being around people

Was n cleaner at private hospital did all the day cleaning work in bathrooms.walls.buffing floors.scrubbing.dusting.bins.we have n certain area as 7-4 maternity was mine but before we all had to work in all other areas to learn.so yes being around patienst.or people.having communication was and is wot i love most.

Pros

Sunday lunches

Cons

safe and fun work environment to work at

safe environment to work at , the managers are humble and respectful towards the employees and the salary is good in terms of i’m able to meet up with my day to day needs and i got to learn and experience new skills

No Comments

What was sold is not what you get.... Communication is a huge problem in the group. Management not openly available. Very busy environment. If you do not have any resposibilities or social life, Tsebo is great for you.

Pros

Free Lunch, if you have time to eat LOL

Cons

Not a unity as a company - culture is not great

Too much hard work

Unfair hourly rate The jobs we do are not part of our job descriptionsStaff shortage which results in doing other people’s jobs Unfair treatment at times

Salaries

We work eleven and half hours (11/30)on your feet and you earn peanuts.also when we sign the contracts we were told that lunch is 1 hour but now lunch is only 45 min which is totally unacceptable.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hour's

Productive workplace with growth opportunities. I'd go back anyway if given the opportunity

I've grown within Tsebo from when I started as a temp and converted to permanency and grew within the company. Tsebo was a great company to work gor I wouldn't mind going back should an opportunity arise

Pros

Recognition

Cons

Long hours especially after 5pm (shifted environment)

It's was a lodge and I really enjoyed to work there

I started to work at tsebo Outsourcing Group in 2013 as a supervisor at ukhozi lodge.i really enjoyed working there.my job was to delegate my staff.it was a lodge we was serving food to our customers from different companies and we use to hand to hand with our client

Pros

Pap and meat

Cons

We work 8 hours

Only employees are fun

They dont care how you feel, they make you work more work in a short period of time. They do not pay salary in full everytime payment is short sometimes you feel like you are volunteering.

Pros

They dont give us safety boots

Cons

Short hours

Great people to work for.

Tsebo always send you on courses to get better in the field you work. They also have growth in the company. The also do workshops which I love and the will always uplift you as an individual.

Pros

Internships

Cons

Flexible hours

It was good working with different people meeting new people.also starting new friends and family

Thanks again for an opportunity and experience also family and friends I also received a N2 on hospitality. I still miss my family and work and serving people good management and supuervisors

Pros

Free lunches and year end fuctions

Cons

Working Long hours but u know hppy to serve customers

It's productive collaborative and

It's a productive, collaborative,creative and creating better chances for everyone.It's an encouraging and supportive company and its management,our ideas/suggestions and views as employees are taken into consideration.

They is no that much pressure and they give their workers enough time for laugh and tea time and they offer training for cleaning the management is kind and friendly with their supervisors and they is a communication between workers and the manager

Pros

Free lunch

Productively working place.

Respect the client needs ,always make sure that the clients are happy at all times.Keep the standard of the company always going extra miles enjoying my work.

Pros

Short lunch

Cons

Friendly staff easy to work with and environment friendly

Staff is friendly easy to work with, learning to multi task in everything learning everyday, not providing protective gear to casual worker having to take breaks after hours because of being under staffed.

Pros

Free lunches

Challenging Place

Having worked for the company at two separate intervals I can say that it was changing with time. I realized that later the employees were no longer happy but had to work because we needed to. From my last experience with them I wouldn’t advise anyone to leave a job for taking an offer from them.

There is growth and opportunities

Working at Tsebo has been amazing for me,because you are given chances to learn and grow within the company. Even if you are at fault at your site they go to any extent to place you to another sites. You are allowed to express ur opinion without offending your colleagues.

Pros

Chances they give you are at faults

Cons

Shortage of salary

It's nice to work at the tsebo solution because you won't stay a month not registered they register you within a month end t bye the payroll they paying nice

Pros

Bring your own

Cons

No long hours

Productive and challenging environment

I enjoyed my time at the Company. They are client driven which I was excited to be part of. A typical day depended on the work that the client/Director needed. Then dealt with the day to day duties of an office administrator assisting the Director as PA, Operations Manager and Finance Manager.

Pros

Stability and growth

Cons

None.

Productive environment

Excellent company to work for. Trainings are conducted every 3 months.Great opportunities for starters.Professional management team and goal driven company.

Pros

Cellphone and car allowance

Cons

No incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tsebo Solutions Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance