Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Review

Its a fun workplace and busy site

5,0
20 May 2019
Please try to improve your management team and kindly do a routine every month to check up on stuff couse some of the management are abusive to stuff.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
10 January 2020
Same role
Waiter (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I was doing a lot of job but no salary at all and i noticed they don't take catering and cleaning serious. Other departments are okay and happy you can tell by the impression and they even say it them self. and its not easy moving to another department you have to be a friend with someone or be known somehow (favored).
7 March 2019
Same role
1 was working a waiter (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I worked hard ,overtime under pressure and in weekend but iwas not happy,started with R5000 and they left with it,without telling us they still ow us money. I learned to be patient and focus when you are working we managed to leave with that money with my two kids. Work place was strict and but okay coming to work everyday and working overtime that is paying that was nice.
Pros
yes free lunch
Cons
13 September 2019
Same location
Functions head chef (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
They need to focus on staff development They need to give opportunities for growth and development They need to review how they pay their staff. I would definitely go and work for them in the near future
  1. Its a fun workplace and busy site