Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Review

No fun place; You have to work

1,0
3 June 2020
Salary very poor; No intellectual growth, no communication, nothing. They lost the tender as predicted 15 years ago. No training for a better job. No career guidance.
2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Cons
Normal hours
3,0
8 October 2017
Same role
Administrator (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I haven't worked long enough to rate the company as they have only taken over this site. They claim to improve staff however from other staff its not true. They claim to recognize staff but generally it seems they forget the hard worker and reward the lazy managers who use and abuse their staff.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long hours, not a family orientated company
1,0
28 July 2016
Same role
Creditors Clerk/ Administrator intern (Current Employee) - N1 City cape town western cape
team work has tought me lot skills mostly management skills,here at fedics i work closesly with management team and the suppliers,my co workers are the best they are always friendly and available to assist when i need help.
Pros
free lunch
5,0
3 April 2013
Same location
Retail Manager (Current Employee) - Bellville, Cape Town
I have learned that to achieve and grow the business you need to motivate and keep your team together at all times. Make them aware and teach them new ways to see things from an customer point of view.To have systems in place that are in line with company procedures.The hardest part is to make sure there is consistency with systems in place.The nice part about my work is that every day comes with a new challenge.
Pros
achieve always my target and strive to implement new ideas that will motivate continious growth
Cons
get quickly annoid with negative people
  1. No fun place; You have to work