Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews

Only employees are fun

They dont care how you feel, they make you work more work in a short period of time. They do not pay salary in full everytime payment is short sometimes you feel like you are volunteering.

Pros

They dont give us safety boots

Cons

Short hours

Great people to work for.

Tsebo always send you on courses to get better in the field you work. They also have growth in the company. The also do workshops which I love and the will always uplift you as an individual.

Pros

Internships

Cons

Flexible hours

It was good working with different people meeting new people.also starting new friends and family

Thanks again for an opportunity and experience also family and friends I also received a N2 on hospitality. I still miss my family and work and serving people good management and supuervisors

Pros

Free lunches and year end fuctions

Cons

Working Long hours but u know hppy to serve customers

It's productive collaborative and

It's a productive, collaborative,creative and creating better chances for everyone.It's an encouraging and supportive company and its management,our ideas/suggestions and views as employees are taken into consideration.

They is no that much pressure and they give their workers enough time for laugh and tea time and they offer training for cleaning the management is kind and friendly with their supervisors and they is a communication between workers and the manager

Pros

Free lunch

Productively working place.

Respect the client needs ,always make sure that the clients are happy at all times.Keep the standard of the company always going extra miles enjoying my work.

Pros

Short lunch

Cons

Friendly staff easy to work with and environment friendly

Staff is friendly easy to work with, learning to multi task in everything learning everyday, not providing protective gear to casual worker having to take breaks after hours because of being under staffed.

Pros

Free lunches

Challenging Place

Having worked for the company at two separate intervals I can say that it was changing with time. I realized that later the employees were no longer happy but had to work because we needed to. From my last experience with them I wouldn’t advise anyone to leave a job for taking an offer from them.

There is growth and opportunities

Working at Tsebo has been amazing for me,because you are given chances to learn and grow within the company. Even if you are at fault at your site they go to any extent to place you to another sites. You are allowed to express ur opinion without offending your colleagues.

Pros

Chances they give you are at faults

Cons

Shortage of salary

It's nice to work at the tsebo solution because you won't stay a month not registered they register you within a month end t bye the payroll they paying nice

Pros

Bring your own

Cons

No long hours

Productive and challenging environment

I enjoyed my time at the Company. They are client driven which I was excited to be part of. A typical day depended on the work that the client/Director needed. Then dealt with the day to day duties of an office administrator assisting the Director as PA, Operations Manager and Finance Manager.

Pros

Stability and growth

Cons

None.

Productive environment

Excellent company to work for. Trainings are conducted every 3 months.Great opportunities for starters.Professional management team and goal driven company.

Pros

Cellphone and car allowance

Cons

No incentives

Hard work not appreciated

It's a good company but the culture and the management is very unappreciative and dismissive. Working long hours but don't get acknowledged for it and salary wise it's not sufficient for the work you do.

Pros

Cons

Very long hours

Productive, Learning Expirience and Team work

For the time I have worked with Tsebo had a great expirience but would recommend the group to take their stuff to school for being an asset in their company

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal hours

Productive and fun workplace

Its a good company when it comes to growth and it offers trainings, it does register its people. They have benefits, and good working hours. Overtime

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal hours

Good company Afterall

It is one of the biggest companies in South Africa and it's internationally recognised, although covid 19 affected Hospitality and Tourism industry as whole😭,Wich led to our retrenchment and it wasn't easy to accept that..but benefits were not such bad..it's a loyal and trustworthy company indeed.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

8-9 hours per shifts

Good workplace

It has been a great honour to work for tsebo company because they make sure everything is going well and you do your job the way you should tsebo encouraged me of cleanness

Pros

Carry your own lunch

Cons

It is a very professional and productive company &I have learnerd a lot.Their uniform is very comfortable & also their management treat employees well

To work at tsebo it's was good before Covid 19 pandemic occurred

Ilike to work with tsebo before Covid 19 iwas enjoying it but during lockdown time it's wasn't good for me because ididnt get my salary and ididnt know why till today idont get any feedback from tsebo on what is going on nothing they just kept quiet

Catering manager

I worked in the company for 12 years And i was catering manager Health and safety with 92% pass rate audit And store lady I was managing about 18 staff members

Unfair workplace

I don't have words for this company at the beginning it seemed to be the best work place ever but now everything falls. The is no appreciation at Tsebo...

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tsebo Solutions Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tsebo Solutions Group