Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews in Sandton, Gauteng

Sandton, Gauteng12 reviews
3,0
They need to focus on staff development
They need to give opportunities for growth and development

They need to review how they pay their staff.

I would definitely go and work for them in the near future
5,0
Great atmosphere and amazing environment. People are very social and accommodating. Very big company and the management is very supportive. Benefits are ok.
5,0
Please try to improve your management team and kindly do a routine every month to check up on stuff couse some of the management are abusive to stuff.
Pros
Free lunches
5,0
Tsebo is a good company to work for there's a lot of opportunities and possibility of grown when it comes to one's career... I have learned a lot here at Tsebo in the last year.
4,0
Working in a new environment that you are not experienced in shouldn't doscourage you from performing at your best. All you need to do is apply everything that you've learnt from previous workplaces and the rest shall fall into place.
Pros
Sandton City is a 5-minute walk away from work.
Cons
No overtime
5,0
I enjoyed working for TsAfrika and I would love to work there again because it's a vibrant work place filled with so many opportunities.

I'm grateful .
Pros
Free lunches
3,0
A typical day at work is coming in to attend system related queries and check the accuracy of data in the system to match the business requirement.Check if all data is up to date for client usage.
Pros
Flexible working environment
Cons
No new challenges
4,0
I'll like to work for this company because I know I'll meet different people an have more experience an any job I'll take an I know am fast an harmful
Pros
7 to 4
Cons
6 to 7
2,0
We were dealing with food in Sandton Discovery health, we also had special customers. You work from 06:00 to 16:00. The management was not up to date somehow but we made a lot of money in the day
Pros
Free
Cons
Normal
3,0
You just need to be yourself and a hard working person who love to explore things on job. They give you a training all the time, so my point is as long as you are willing to learn Tsebo is good with that.
Pros
Free breakfast and launch
Cons
Long hours if there is functions
4,0
at Fedics the offers training ,sometime we work long hours due date line, we work as a team, learn from each other, when is month have closed the book staff doesn't summit on time, we learn new thing and work with hard working people
Pros
training
Cons
normal hour
5,0
Ample opportunities to work independently. Ample of time to recover after an international trip. Like the authority to take decisions. Inspired by different cultures in Africa.
Pros
International assignments
Cons
Temporary