Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews in Secunda, Mpumalanga

All in all a decent company to work for. Work started very early but it was fast paced so the day went quickly. Great people and fun atmosphere The hardest part was travelling around the site to all the different tuck-shops, especially when it came to lockdown.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
It's a well known company in africa for cleaning , catering and so on it's a good company which I will like to work for it again if I have been given a chance.
Since i join Tsebo solution i came across so lot of exprience and knowlage from health and safety amongs all and proper service excellence towards our customers and its client.Great oppotunities to get along the routing work.im still looking to expand my career with Tsebo chain.
I was employed under sasol shutdown 2018 to work as a cashier at sasol caffeteria , It was a pleasure to work there because I learned to work under pressure to keep the customers happy and it was a good way of improving my communication skills
The staff members were very friendly but the management didnt care about the effort I brought to the company. They only care when ur making production
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours of not being paid