Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews for Food Service Associate

Enjoy my work,teaches me how to handle customers, how to cook healthy meal,book work cashier and how to be strong when dealing with difficult customers and much much more .I love my work.
I don't have words for this company at the beginning it seemed to be the best work place ever but now everything falls. The is no appreciation at Tsebo...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
a lot is expected to do in so little time, no overtime and less salary. Yo get juggled around to work very hard but also blamed for other mistakes you don't know about. you get to pay for other peoples sins whilst your working your way up. we need to be paid correctly in order to succeed in life
There are hectic days but manageble, i've gained some cooking skills and stock taking, sales control and food cost, i enjoy working for the company bt the treatment from management to the workers is completely so irritating, its differrent ...we are divided in the unity ...we are not unite at all
We dealing with food, a delicious on and healthy food. We value our consumer, we put a smile on their face always when they come to buy our food we love them and they always thanks as for kindness.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Short hours