Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews for General Assistant

General Assistant4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
3,0
Working at Fedics was beneficial for work experience, I learnt a lot working on the floors and in the storeroom. The people I worked with made the work day enjoyable and workable.
Pros
Free Lunch, Working Hours
Cons
Management at time
4,0
Nice work environment and wonderful colleague. The staff understand each other and treat each other as family. I could not ask for better working place than fedics.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal working hours
3,0
Working hours is 07H00 - 16H00. In the mornings I check if the invoices corresponds with the milk delivery and when I'm done I deliver the milk to the clients. After that I check the coffee vending machines if it has enough stock in and do the cleaning as well.
What I've learned is never get into in argument with a client.

I've got an excellent manager and I love my co-workers.

Hardest part of the job is when we short staff then we have to work in other peoples places as well.

Enjoyable part of the job is communicating with the clients who has no complaints .
Pros
Free Lunches
1,0
its fun to see people from other pleaces ,at Fedics you can learn how to make food,prepair food,catering,communicating with other people ,management they are very understanding they stand by you in good times and bad they talk to if you are down or sad,co-workers sometimes they want work in a team and sometimes they don't want to,the hardest part is the day my contract endert,my enjoyable moment is how to maak fish.
Pros
no free lunchs
Cons
sometimes from 2 till 10 or 1
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tsebo Solutions Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6