Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews for Server

I was doing a lot of job but no salary at all and i noticed they don't take catering and cleaning serious. Other departments are okay and happy you can tell by the impression and they even say it them self. and its not easy moving to another department you have to be a friend with someone or be known somehow (favored).
Please try to improve your management team and kindly do a routine every month to check up on stuff couse some of the management are abusive to stuff.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I worked hard ,overtime under pressure and in weekend but iwas not happy,started with R5000 and they left with it,without telling us they still ow us money. I learned to be patient and focus when you are working we managed to leave with that money with my two kids. Work place was strict and but okay coming to work everyday and working overtime that is paying that was nice.
Pros
yes free lunch
Cons
I learned about customer service, customers are very important and we must satisfy their needs all the times. again working as a team is the key.the management is very strong and capable of building and growing the organisation to be in a well established.i loved the environment is very bright and clean.the hardest part of the job was dealing with an angry customer and cash handling
Pros
extra break
Cons
9-10 working hours
Working at Fedics was fun and challenging at times because we were dealing with different people but I learnt a lot. And we also worked long hours but there was a room for growth.
Cons
the management is not treating the stuff they just dont care about the staff they make us feel unsafe, wanted lastly i hate this job with all my heart.
Pros
rotted food
Cons
we dont have a break
The was good especially first I was told I should be ready for a training and it was my first training and job offered to me at the same time. I have learned how to communicate with different people on the industry of FEDICS also the productivity at time management dress code hygienic well spoken language when speaking to customers and clients. Hardest part working under pressure at the same time the job was enjoyable and learning from my mistakes.
Pros
worse roll with a 500ml can
Cons
15minutes
It was nice working as a group, we learn different things everyday.we get tips from customers. We provide excellent services and we make sure that we need the expectations of customer.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal working hours
You just need to be yourself and a hard working person who love to explore things on job. They give you a training all the time, so my point is as long as you are willing to learn Tsebo is good with that.
Pros
Free breakfast and launch
Cons
Long hours if there is functions
It was okay to work there. It was very busy with a non ending line of people to serve. It wasn't very challenging but it was worth it.
Pros
Free lunch and tea