TsogoSun
4,2 out of 5 stars.

TsogoSun Employee Reviews

South Africa22 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Good development on their employees

They develop their employees.on giving training sessions to the staff.i was working hard make sure that we achieved our goals.by creating the unforgettable experience.clientd feel welcomed always.it was their second home from home.the services we delivered,we make sure that our clients always happy about the service we delivered to them.

Pros

Cons

Depends on business demands

Great working environment

Well and great company around in South Africa, with different shift which is always busy and secured place to work in with great events which are happing every day and nights

Pros

Well

Cons

N/a

It is a very good company

I have gained a lot of experience and the work place is very good and convenient. I have learned how to interact with people and how to give good service to others.

Good

Good company for growth. The company and people are generally good and happy bunch. The work environment was fantastic and vibrant. The is room for growth and if you are into hospitality there's learning courses that help you to grow.

Fun work environment

poorly managed, empleyees are denied opportunity to grow in the company, management can just cancel your interview with another Tsogosun property with your knowledge because they don’t want to see you progress.

Pros

career development

Cons

poor management

very nice to work for this company

We work as one team with one goal.we deliver quality service consistently,we respect and cerebrate diversity,we value leaning,we grow and develop ourselves and make difference in our communities and environment.

Pros

3 meals a day

Diverse

I did not have a good time as I had thought. Not very friendly for black foreigners according to my experience. A lit of nepotistic behaviors that go on unchecked. Abuse by low level managers can be rampant sometimes.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lack of priffessional managers

Good vibe

Great working spaces and people. Different venues meet many different people. travelling to different regions. Being part of a team and being known as a champion in your field

Pros

free meals

Cons

irregular hours

I ensure that all the assets of the company are secured with all my best ability.

I am currently working as a Gaming Security Supervisor. I have being working shifts since the time I was employed, therefore I think is the time for me to change and find a job where I will work day shift.

Pros

Offered a free lunch and break fast

Cons

08 hours Shift Worker

fun work place

develop me in a way of dealing with issues and taking decision. develop me in dealing with different type of people and how to handle different situation. communication is the key especially in casino industry.

its a fun and productive company to work for.

I have learnt alot working in tsogosun its a great company with lots of love from the staff and manger's. I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to work for the company.

Pros

we received free lunches

Cons

long hours if delayed flats came threw

Best Organisation to work for

A very good team that works together . Our Organisation has a very great culture where all departments work very well with each other as one team. Where one would need assistance everyone is willing to lend a helping hand and help you with any task that was assigned to you.

Pros

Free lunch for all Staff

Cons

Works all year round

We used to play soccer on Monday morning

The company was doing very well in tems of giving the challenges and open with your career and taking good care of the employees

Enjoy spending my time at and being productive. Make sure End of My shift I meet all requirments needed

Articulation of superior customer service and Experiences within the context of the business unit. Solve problems by analysing problems and alternatives for solving those problems Processing of data or requests with an element of accuracy and exactness. Ability to act without instructions and interpret situations requiring independent action. Able to make decisions in situations in such a manner that little or no supervision is available. Management of stressful situations in such a manner that little or no disruption is felt. Verbal and written communication for effective interface with customers and processing of relevant information required to be recorded. Process customer request, data and other information in such a manner so as to maintain focused attention to maintaining a level of impact.

Pros

Dealing different behaviour of an Individual and Multi task

Cons

Not being reconised and motived kill my spirit

happy to be at work every single day . always having fun at work

The day will start at 5:00 am cup of coffee is a must . get in the office prepare the daily . have a morning meeting with the boss. have a morning briefing with the staff .the hardest part off the job is that there is no room laziness.the best part of it is always one must be perfect .

Pros

free medical care at work . free lunch

Cons

no no gambling for staff

Great company to work for , very committed to its clients and employees. The company is a beacon for hope as they involve communities in areas

Well established company with a great culture, the work ethics and levels of professionalism displayed are of great proportion. Every one works as a team for one goal .

Typical day

My responsibilities vary from maintenance,fault finding and mending of faults to interaction with guest. I am generally easy going and take all these responsibilities seriously as i am passionate of what I do and like when am successful and can go home with a smile of accomplishment.

Pros

Freedom to explore inner workings of machines

Cons

Salary and job advancement

Productive and fun work place

A pleasure to work at Tsogosun Very demanding and challenging environment Although challenging, the daily operations keeps you on your toes and the guests demands keeps you busy full time. During season you have to do your admin after hours though, on the downside

Pros

Free lunch for all staff

Cons

Very long hours for management

exciting and fast paced environment

i love it, working there for 10 years i have learnt alot and gained enough exprience to take me on to new ventures,

Productive and exciting Place to work

Solution-oriented individual with several years of significant, progressive experience in an ICT (Information and Communications Technology) environment. Extensive LAN, WAN, Hardware, Software and Server environment experience. Working cross functionally within a customer/user focused, multi-site environment, maintaining the delivery of ICT services and technology projects.

Pros

Free Lunches

a good working and learning environment, we believe in fun growth and diversity.

very interesting job and fun workplace have chances of being a very good if not best employer have chances of personal growth and career support

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short working contracts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TsogoSun. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,9 out of 5 stars for Management
4,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • TsogoSun
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?