Tutor Doctor
View all Tutor Doctor reviews

Tutor Doctor

Tutor Doctor Employee Review

Independent

Tutoring of high school students over different subject matters. It is wonderfully stimulating and gratifying when you see the results of their efforts and your support.

Good for flexible hours

The team is very dynamic. I wanted a flexible schedule, working from home. I get more exposure to clients through their site. Online tutoring is absolutely a plus for me, because I can do what I love with flexible hours.

Pros

Bigger client base

Cons

Income fluctuates

Productive workplace

Working at Tutor Doctor was a pleasant and rewarding experience. Opportunities were posted on a nearly daily basis, which provided ample opportunity for obtaining a suitable posting. The model was such that what you put in is what you got out. The owners of the Pretoria branch or franchise were extremely kind and accommodating and had good communication methods and protocols.
Same role

Great company to work for

Supportive management team and great communication.They provide assistance regarding communication with the student and tutor and ensure a smooth follow through process once student and tutors have been matched.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tutor Doctor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3