Tutor Doctor
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Tutor Doctor Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews

3,6Pay & Benefits

Flexible, fun, supportive and productive work environment.

If you like working in an environment that is flexible, convenient to your schedule and having support from management, then Tutor Doctor is the place to be. I've been at Tutor Doctor for a couple of months now and I've enjoyed my time here. I really love working in a workplace that focuses on me and has a positive atmosphere. I would recommend working here.

Slow-paced and low pay

When I worked at tutor doctor, I hardly got any job offers that were suitable for me. Even when the management asks you personally, to do a certain job out of your limitations they don't pay according to the distance you have to travel, at the end of it all you are basically volunteering there or even worse you have to pay more than you earn!Totally not worth it and management won't be bothered even if you raise it with them!

Good for flexible hours

The team is very dynamic. I wanted a flexible schedule, working from home. I get more exposure to clients through their site. Online tutoring is absolutely a plus for me, because I can do what I love with flexible hours.

Pros

Bigger client base

Cons

Income fluctuates

Productive workplace

Working at Tutor Doctor was a pleasant and rewarding experience. Opportunities were posted on a nearly daily basis, which provided ample opportunity for obtaining a suitable posting. The model was such that what you put in is what you got out. The owners of the Pretoria branch or franchise were extremely kind and accommodating and had good communication methods and protocols.

Independent

Tutoring of high school students over different subject matters. It is wonderfully stimulating and gratifying when you see the results of their efforts and your support.

Great company to work for

Supportive management team and great communication.They provide assistance regarding communication with the student and tutor and ensure a smooth follow through process once student and tutors have been matched.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tutor Doctor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance