Twisp

Twisp Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng2 reviews
3,0
My day consists of contacting each of my stores and ensuring that they ready for trade. I then do some admin work for my area and for each of my stores. After that, I would contact some customers that are new to the business to follow up on their experience with the brand and to attend to challenges they are having. Through my current role as an area manager I've learnt to think creatively and out of the box, I am constantly gathering information from staff, competitors, mall management and customers in order to develop ways in which to position my stores to be more profitable. We as co-workers really well together in order assist one another in our respective area's.

The hardest part of the job is accounting for and predicting the customer purchase trends in the different malls. Predicting the ht rate of customers varies from week to week. The most enjoyable part is coming up strategic solutions to challenges in the business.
Pros
Given alot Responsibilty
Cons
No area manager incentive structure.
2,0
Its a nice working environment, the people you'll work with are mostly really nice. However the hours can be long and the pay isn't great. You do get incentives if you reach target, but you don't reach it often. Its nice building up a customer base though and interacting with different people every day.
Pros
Colleagues and area managers are really nice
Cons
Lo hours, pay isnt great