Twisp Employee Reviews for Sales Representative
Sales Representative2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Its a nice working environment, the people you'll work with are mostly really nice. However the hours can be long and the pay isn't great. You do get incentives if you reach target, but you don't reach it often. Its nice building up a customer base though and interacting with different people every day.
Colleagues and area managers are really nice
Lo hours, pay isnt great
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twisp. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Twisp
- If you were to leave Twisp, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Twisp?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Twisp? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interviewOne person answered
- After how long does Twisp give feedback on interview.
See all questions and answers