U-Save

U-Save Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews
3,0
work is very demanding but you don't get paid for all the hard work you put in
I learned how to reach da impossible.

managers don't last because there is too much pressure from above.

co-workers is why you go to work everyday, very helpful.

hardest part would be removing all received stock from the storeroom, enjoying it while we do it.
Pros
managers attitude
Cons
long hours non overtime
5,0
There came a time when 3 members at my work group did not come to work their personal reasons though one of them one ill, and as we were seven in the that put us over pressure since the company was struggling to recruit 3 new employees, and I was then appointed as the second leader behind the one who was leading us for the responsibility I took on their part also mine without grumbling and complaining, and the most enjoyable part was the salary increase for more workload and overtime causes. What I've learned was the intensive communication and effective cooperation within team members regardless of the authority I had over them.
2,0
A typical day for me would involve sitting at a till for 10 hours selling goods to customers.
I've learned that in the retail industry you get to know the customers and also learn new and exciting stories.

The manager is always in a bad mood, which then contaminates onto the employees and so creating a unhappy and unstable working environment.

The hardest part of the job is being responsible for a lot of money. When the money is short, you are kept in account.

The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with staff colleges and customers .
Pros
Free gift vouchers
Cons
Long Hours