UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.
UPS Employee Review

it is good to wrk for UPS

4,0
9 February 2016
I am enjoying working at this company I started as a forklift driver and got an opportunity to prove myself as a warehouse clerk and I excel on that the management is one of the best I ever work with.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Culture
Pros
Na
Cons
very long hours
2,0
30 August 2017
Same role
hub(warehouse) clerk (Former Employee) - O.R.TAMBO INT AIRPORT (KEMPTON PARK)
i generally enjoyed working for ups since we were treating each other as a family and working as a unit to ensure that the work for the day is done,we were assisting each other to avoid and rectify mistakes during work. i had a common goal to achieve our mention of doing the good work of receiving,scanning inbound and outbound of packages as well as packing of packages on shelves.team work was the order of the day.
Pros
Cons
5,0
21 August 2020
Business Development Executive / Account Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
4,0
26 May 2020
HR Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
No Comment as the circumstances changed and it was somewhat of a challenge to work under the management at that stage - lots of dismissals and lots of staff leaving due to pressure.
  1. it is good to wrk for UPS