UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.
UPS Employee Review

Stable and Friendly workplace.

2,0
17 August 2015
Stable workplace. Friendly co-workers. You have to be prepared to work in a team, learn fast and support one another. Management is friendly and supportive. Allow you to use initiative and implement strategies. I learnt how to work on a new accounting package.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Supportive peers and superiors
Cons
Teamwork can improve.
5,0
21 August 2020
Business Development Executive / Account Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
4,0
26 May 2020
HR Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
No Comment as the circumstances changed and it was somewhat of a challenge to work under the management at that stage - lots of dismissals and lots of staff leaving due to pressure.
5,0
14 January 2020
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) - 7925 ronson road
I only say it was tough for a week because adjusting to graveyard hours was a small challenge and being sore from all the lifting from that week I would be doing but it wasn't a time consuming job I was still able to go out and do something in the daytime if I needed too and management was very helpful to new hires and made sure we didn't just stand around in one place
  1. Stable and Friendly workplace.