UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.
UPS Employee Review

We push hard to get a product

2,0
18 March 2017
I can say in a work place I was so hard to manage job and my people at the sometime. But I was have that point in my mind that if you wants something you have to work hard. I learned a lot o things one, to works as a time,manage work ang people in a sometime.the most enjoyable part at the job is that we understand each other.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
12 to 1
Cons
5,0
21 August 2020
Business Development Executive / Account Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
4,0
26 May 2020
HR Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
No Comment as the circumstances changed and it was somewhat of a challenge to work under the management at that stage - lots of dismissals and lots of staff leaving due to pressure.
5,0
14 January 2020
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) - 7925 ronson road
I only say it was tough for a week because adjusting to graveyard hours was a small challenge and being sore from all the lifting from that week I would be doing but it wasn't a time consuming job I was still able to go out and do something in the daytime if I needed too and management was very helpful to new hires and made sure we didn't just stand around in one place
  1. We push hard to get a product