UPS
UPS Employee Review

work place

3,0
25 July 2016
My current job keeps me busy at times, i help out where i can and assist client at my best ability, i enjoy working with me co-works as they passionate and also assist me where possible. The hardest part of my job is not having anything to do when work is scares, everyday i get to learn more about the products we sell as well as the system we work on.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
free lunches
5,0
21 August 2020
Business Development Executive / Account Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
4,0
26 May 2020
HR Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
No Comment as the circumstances changed and it was somewhat of a challenge to work under the management at that stage - lots of dismissals and lots of staff leaving due to pressure.
5,0
14 January 2020
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) - 7925 ronson road
I only say it was tough for a week because adjusting to graveyard hours was a small challenge and being sore from all the lifting from that week I would be doing but it wasn't a time consuming job I was still able to go out and do something in the daytime if I needed too and management was very helpful to new hires and made sure we didn't just stand around in one place