UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.

UPS Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

No Comment as the circumstances changed and it was somewhat of a challenge to work under the management at that stage - lots of dismissals and lots of staff leaving due to pressure.
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
I have learnt a lot. we worked as a team and respected each other and its a productive company and always looking for ways to make it happen. we also listen to each other
Great company to work for Working with customers who where waiting for their goods to be delivered. Also working with the drivers internal. Loved seeing clients happy when they receive they goods. Also solving unhappy client query
Pros
not working on weekends
Cons
no medical aid
i would start my shift early at 1H00 AM everyday , login in to the system , check CFG shipments on Worldship which are ready for collection, and also arrive and depart flights on the OPSYS system , as well as get shipment ready for export on the day and responsible for them not missing the morning flights deadline .
Pros
benefits
Cons
shift work
  1. Johannesburg, Gauteng