UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.

UPS Employee Reviews

No Comment as the circumstances changed and it was somewhat of a challenge to work under the management at that stage - lots of dismissals and lots of staff leaving due to pressure.
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
I only say it was tough for a week because adjusting to graveyard hours was a small challenge and being sore from all the lifting from that week I would be doing but it wasn't a time consuming job I was still able to go out and do something in the daytime if I needed too and management was very helpful to new hires and made sure we didn't just stand around in one place
It’s was Just seasonal but I had a great time working for UPSI wouldn’t mind working for UPSThanks for the opportunity for being a seasonal helper. Thank you so much
Working at Ups was the good thing in my life.because you learn more about safety , how to carry parcel and write test about safety on the wrote .how to speak to the client .
As a service provider the company's main focus is customer service and delivery. In order to meet this, the company has high standards and procedures to adhere to. If you have the ability and willingness to make the customer your priority, this is definitely the company for you.
I have learnt a lot. we worked as a team and respected each other and its a productive company and always looking for ways to make it happen. we also listen to each other
i generally enjoyed working for ups since we were treating each other as a family and working as a unit to ensure that the work for the day is done,we were assisting each other to avoid and rectify mistakes during work. i had a common goal to achieve our mention of doing the good work of receiving,scanning inbound and outbound of packages as well as packing of packages on shelves.team work was the order of the day.
Cons
UPS is very big on training & development programmes. Through the years I developed relationships with many customers therefore I thoroughly enjoyed the satisfaction of my happy customers
I can say in a work place I was so hard to manage job and my people at the sometime. But I was have that point in my mind that if you wants something you have to work hard. I learned a lot o things one, to works as a time,manage work ang people in a sometime.the most enjoyable part at the job is that we understand each other.
Pros
12 to 1
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UPS?
I enjoyed working at UPS its a good company and the staff its nice and they motivate and build people. It was a good experience to work for UPS I have the experience that I have on creditors because of all the staff whom they were so supportive.
Pros
team building
Cons
I hour lunch
system failures which lead to manual work and backlogs everything about shipping no black manager multi racial co-workers multi tasking meeting deadlines
Pros
fine
Cons
fine
Company looks after staff. They provided goof service to south Africa. They are reasonable with their decisions they make. Lots of thought goes in before imprtant decisions are made.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Work was always good, I learned a lot from co workers and management was always willing to assist. Hardest part of my job was leaving and the most enjoyable was working with the team
Ups direct is very small bt very productive company.every one is so friendly with our ceo also.its a very busy company any one can wish to work the.it has a friendly staff with our coe as wel
Pros
free lunch
Great company to work for Working with customers who where waiting for their goods to be delivered. Also working with the drivers internal. Loved seeing clients happy when they receive they goods. Also solving unhappy client query
Pros
not working on weekends
Cons
no medical aid
My current job keeps me busy at times, i help out where i can and assist client at my best ability, i enjoy working with me co-works as they passionate and also assist me where possible. The hardest part of my job is not having anything to do when work is scares, everyday i get to learn more about the products we sell as well as the system we work on.
Pros
free lunches
i would start my shift early at 1H00 AM everyday , login in to the system , check CFG shipments on Worldship which are ready for collection, and also arrive and depart flights on the OPSYS system , as well as get shipment ready for export on the day and responsible for them not missing the morning flights deadline .
benefits
Cons
shift work
UPS is a international company who specialises in clearing, forwarding and warehousing. They offer internal courses and look after their employees. In general it is a stable and good company to work for.
Pros
occational weekend work
Cons
presure
I am enjoying working at this company I started as a forklift driver and got an opportunity to prove myself as a warehouse clerk and I excel on that the management is one of the best I ever work with.
Pros
Na
Cons
very long hours
Stable workplace. Friendly co-workers. You have to be prepared to work in a team, learn fast and support one another. Management is friendly and supportive. Allow you to use initiative and implement strategies. I learnt how to work on a new accounting package.
Pros
Supportive peers and superiors
Cons
Teamwork can improve.