UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.

UPS Culture reviews

UPS is very big on training & development programmes. Through the years I developed relationships with many customers therefore I thoroughly enjoyed the satisfaction of my happy customers
I can say in a work place I was so hard to manage job and my people at the sometime. But I was have that point in my mind that if you wants something you have to work hard. I learned a lot o things one, to works as a time,manage work ang people in a sometime.the most enjoyable part at the job is that we understand each other.
Pros
12 to 1
Cons
I enjoyed working at UPS its a good company and the staff its nice and they motivate and build people. It was a good experience to work for UPS I have the experience that I have on creditors because of all the staff whom they were so supportive.
Pros
team building
Cons
I hour lunch
Work was always good, I learned a lot from co workers and management was always willing to assist. Hardest part of my job was leaving and the most enjoyable was working with the team
Stable workplace. Friendly co-workers. You have to be prepared to work in a team, learn fast and support one another. Management is friendly and supportive. Allow you to use initiative and implement strategies. I learnt how to work on a new accounting package.
Pros
Supportive peers and superiors
Cons
Teamwork can improve.