UPS
3,8 out of 5 stars.

UPS Work-Life Balance reviews

I have learnt a lot. we worked as a team and respected each other and its a productive company and always looking for ways to make it happen. we also listen to each other
Lots of room for growth Studying is very possible at UPS Nice staff to work with. Management were fair as possible. Lots of services to offer your clients.
I only say it was tough for a week because adjusting to graveyard hours was a small challenge and being sore from all the lifting from that week I would be doing but it wasn't a time consuming job I was still able to go out and do something in the daytime if I needed too and management was very helpful to new hires and made sure we didn't just stand around in one place
It’s was Just seasonal but I had a great time working for UPSI wouldn’t mind working for UPSThanks for the opportunity for being a seasonal helper. Thank you so much
Working at Ups was the good thing in my life.because you learn more about safety , how to carry parcel and write test about safety on the wrote .how to speak to the client .
I can say in a work place I was so hard to manage job and my people at the sometime. But I was have that point in my mind that if you wants something you have to work hard. I learned a lot o things one, to works as a time,manage work ang people in a sometime.the most enjoyable part at the job is that we understand each other.
Pros
12 to 1
Cons
Company looks after staff. They provided goof service to south Africa. They are reasonable with their decisions they make. Lots of thought goes in before imprtant decisions are made.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
i would start my shift early at 1H00 AM everyday , login in to the system , check CFG shipments on Worldship which are ready for collection, and also arrive and depart flights on the OPSYS system , as well as get shipment ready for export on the day and responsible for them not missing the morning flights deadline .
benefits
Cons
shift work
UPS is a international company who specialises in clearing, forwarding and warehousing. They offer internal courses and look after their employees. In general it is a stable and good company to work for.
Pros
occational weekend work
Cons
presure
I am enjoying working at this company I started as a forklift driver and got an opportunity to prove myself as a warehouse clerk and I excel on that the management is one of the best I ever work with.
Pros
Na
Cons
very long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UPS?