UCS Technology Services

Clear
3,2Work-Life Balance
2,8Pay & Benefits

working

i had over 450 - 600 sites to remotely connect to for the access of data collection, in some instance you'll find that the site is not connecting to us and i had to find out what is making us to loose the connection and it will need for me to do the troubleshooting till i find the problem. i will send a technician if the equipment is not working or send the service provider for the network connection to check the network. i enjoyed my work but was not appreciated enough.

Pros

Friday lunch

Cons

salary was little

Dynamic and Supportive

Very dynamic team, lots of different things to learn, Different customers across different verticles. Fun office space and hard working individuals etc.

Benefits

stressful job

very stressful was under pressure every day hours were long the pay was not that great there was no self growth for me here i decided to leave for self growth

Pros

exposed to the I T fuel industry

Cons

pay was too low

Fun and productive

Customer service. Dealing with difficult customers. Great management. Staff are focused. Missing my early flight. Exploring places after work.

Pros

Free working holiday

Cons

Long distance traveling

Relaxed work environment but Job can be stressful at times

Great on the job learning but my position was very stressful dealing with clients needs and trying to resolve issues within SLA. Though the stressful environment could be attributed to the transission period we were in at the time with clients adopting a new OS that end-users weren't familiar with.

Pros

Lunches (sporadic), no strict dress code

Cons

Pay wasn't very competitive. had to supplement income by doing overtime

Productivity and fun.

As long as you do you work then you stats go up and i have to say that it is recognised.The only issue is that the salary does not meet the amount of work i do.I do the job for three people and i get a salary for one of thos jobs.The fun part is the socials and team building events held almost every month at work.Then we get to interact with each other in a relaxed inviroment.

Pros

socials and team buiding sessions.

Cons

long hours, too many delegations on the job one is not contracted on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UCS Technology Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance