Probation for 12 weeks - once successful - you employed
Once our recruiters receive your application, they will screen them. If you are shortlisted, a telephonic interview will be conducted. If your telephonic interview is successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face panel interview.
If you are shortlisted to start training, you will enter an intense 12 week training programme that is fully paid for.
Once you’ve successfully completed the 12 week training programme, you will be offered a permanent contract. - UDM International.
As little as a week
- Does UDM International require background check? What kind of background check does UDM Internationa…7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by UDM International?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at UDM International?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at UDM International?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at UDM International?4 people answered
- What happens after the 1st interview4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at UDM International?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at UDM International?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at UDM International? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How many sales must you do in a day plus in a week3 people answered