The first stage of the interview process will be a telephonic interview. You will then be sent a personality assessment.
If you are shortlisted, you will then be invited to the second interview stage, which is a face-to-face panel interview. During this stage, you will go on a company tour and see the working environment here at UDM International.
We want to be as transparent as possible. After the company tour, you will enter your panel interview.
We aim to make your experience as pleasant as possible. So relax and have fun! - UDM International.
It’s not much of an interview, they put you in a group and tell you the perks of working there (you won’t see a single one by the way) and they ask you to talk about yourself, they then call you later on in the day or the next day to tell you to start the following week.
Very relaxed and fun
There is individual and group interviews to assess how suited to the work environment and job entailment applicants are.
- Does UDM International require background check? What kind of background check does UDM Internationa…7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by UDM International?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at UDM International?4 people answered
- What happens after the 1st interview4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at UDM International?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at UDM International?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at UDM International?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at UDM International? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at UDM International? What are the steps alo…3 people answered
- How many sales must you do in a day plus in a week3 people answered