UDM International

UDM International Employee Reviews

South Africa49 reviews
Financial Freedom
UDM International is a company that will treat you well, if you treat it well. As much as it has been a long and sometimes difficult journey, it's been worth it. I gave 150% and now I've never been happier in where i am in life.
I love this company and I'm so glad i took the chance, this job has changed my life. I'm not a cheesy person, but this opportunity is really life changing.
5,0
Great place to work. Great friendships, super work life balance with excellent working hours. Competitive and rewarding for loyalty, sales talent and hard work.
Pros
Salary, friendship, family atmosphere
1,0
The Hunger Games for a Permanent Placement.
You go through 12 weeks of rigorous sales training, each week becoming harder and harder. You are taught that home life means nothing to management, only reaching targets matter. no target, no home time. most trainees end up working till 8/9 at night trying to achieve targets. you are made to feel worthless if you don't achieve targets and your contract is ended on a Friday if targets are not reached. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PROPOGANDA.
2,0
Stressful
The sales coaches are a bit hard on the trainees, Trainees need more than 3 weeks fir the company to decide if they can make it to permanent status or not. Too strict on sick leave policy for trainees
Nothing good comes easy
I applied to this position about a year ago through Indeed and i just want to thank Indeed and UDM for this job. I've always been in sales, but nothing comes close to how much i've earned at UDM. In my past positions, although i was a top agent, I didnt make a lot of money. At UDM, I've made enough money to save up and buy a new car, I can support my family and still have money at the end of the month. I want to be clear though, this position isnt easy. I work hard every single day. I come across good clients but bad ones to. I work really hard, but I always know that the 25th of every month is going to be a good day. I want nice things in life, so I work very hard for them.
Ive been here for over a year and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

Work hard, work smart and reap the benefits - its that simple.

I could say thank you a hundred times a day for this opportunity and it still wouldnt be enough.
Busy yet fun workplace
A typical work day would be phone calling from 8:30AM to 4:30PM everyday. I learnt a lot about customer service, the art of sales and the importance of time and making every minute count (as we had certain targets on the number/length of calls everyday). The hardest part of the job was having to adjust and coming out of my shell to appease potential customers so that they could buy the product. The workplace culture was very playful yet professional, so it was a good balance of the two.
3,0
overall a good working place
overall a good working place - very target driven - lots of hard work and great rewards - with a potential to earn a substatial income. very strict work ethic. takes care of the staff who are dedicated
Pros
wonderful incentives
Cons
no room for error
Productive work environment
UDM international is a fast pace environment where you are constantly aiming to hit target. They are very motivating. There are a lot of people coming in each week and leaving as it is a job not meant for everyone.
Pros
Motivation
Cons
Clock watching
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UDM International?
1,0
No job security, a complete lie
Basic salary as per advert is a lie
Easily dismissed. Terrible company overall, they recruit evry week because they easily dismiss due to paying you less, r1000 a week. The training as promised is barely a training, they put you on the phone after 4 days of "training" and you have to start making targets or sales immediately.
Pros
Popcorn machine
Cons
Cant take our breaks, Easily dismissed every thursday you get a letter with your payslip, 7H30-6pm, Have to go to work even with a medical certificate and they deduct from your salary
4,0
Good working environment great support systems
Great working environment good management and soace for grownt if yoy willing to worj very hard and make the best out of it
Peoples friendly and supportive very energised and driven
5,0
Great Oppertunity for hard working people
I only recently started working at UDM International(about 6 months now), and it is by far one of the most vibrant, lively and supporting corporate companies i have worked for. Its a lot of hard work, but it pays off. UDM pays you what you are worth. Its a sales company, you get paid for sales. Its as simple as that! Although the basic is relatively low, the commission is FANTASTIC.
Pros
Great environment, great support structure, great money!
Cons
Stressful at times
1,0
Only for strong sales people
You're in fast and out even faster.
I suggest not leaving permanent jobs for this company unless you know you're extremely strong in sales.

Not for the faint hearted.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Not secure
Lovely environment
Working here was lovely but it wasn’t for me and that’s okay. It was hectic meeting target everyday and the trainers push you so hard that when you don’t meet target you feel so confused if the job is for you.
Pros
The great popcorn and lovely Sarmies
Cons
Meeting daily target
5,0
Productivity and fun at work
Everyone is so friendly there,let say one of the days your mood is down,they make sure they try and boost your mood.for us to reach a target they assist us a lot.it a great environment.
Pros
Competition
Cons
Target
5,0
If you are ready for hard work and success, UDM is the perfect recipe
Amazing company, where you get paid what you are worth! The training is advanced and not for people that aren’t serious about success and financial freedom! It opened more doors than I could imagine. Financial freedom and a comfortable lifestyle is most definitely worth the hard work that you have to put in. Most definitely motivated to get up to go to work and work in an safe, modern, and clean environment. If you are not ready for challenging but rewarding work, this is not for you.
Pros
Working hours, salaries, working environment and most definitely the culture
Cons
Now and then stress
1,0
Save yourself and don’t go there!!!
Guys these people are crooks!!! They lie and tell you R5000 basic, basic where? They sell you dreams about not cold calling BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU’RE doing!! They work on a week to week contract that is HORRIBLE, you have ZERO job security!! If you don’t make target for the week you’re OUT! it’s the most stressful environment ever!!! God I hated that place with a passion! They interview and bring in people every single week because they know you are expandable! The minute you don’t perform e.g a slow week your out and there’s someone to replace you on a week to week contract. Disgusting! You get R180 per sale, so you can just imagine how long it will take you to get to even R5000 for the month🤦🏽‍♀️ They lull you into a sense of comfort by giving you R1000 for the first 4 weeks then after that 180 and you’re on your own. TRASH!
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Long hours, false pretenses, stress STRESS STRESS, illegal week to week contract, hectic time schedule🤦🏽‍♀️ Just don’t do it to yourself!
Amazing work culture
I did not work at UDM International for very long. I left within the first 2 weeks. However, what I experienced of the company was incredible. The feedback and encouragement from mentors and management is amazing. The vibe is great. The money is worth it. I left because sales, as an industry, was not suited to my personality. I cannot fault the company. Absolutely great.
Pros
Work culture
Young , fibrant, energetic company
Target driven, fast phase enviroment
Corporate

High Standards

Need to be able to deliver

Learned how to self motivate and time manage myself

Energetic, Vibrant , young enviroment

Management: no comment

If you are a hardworking person who can reach targetd then you will definitely LOVE the company :)
Pros
Massages free, nails get done at your desk, uncapped comission, bonusses, dont need to qualify for your basic, get your car washed at the company, fun days, support charities, get awarded on a weekly basis
4,0
Very intense pressurized sales environment. Lots of fun.
Starting with a face to face interview followed by a panel interview and then a 12 week sales training program.

I learned how to handle objections and close.
Pros
Start at 0730 and leave at 1530
Cons
Extremely high targets
Good work
Great working environment , what you put in is what you get out , sales sales sales , they do let you go if you dont meet targets'so you have to push yourself to the limits it is a risk to work there but definitely worth it,
Pros
Popcorn
Cons
letting go easily
Great
Worked there for 2 years. Great learning experience. Very productive team ans management. Enjoyed the benefits of working hard. Would suggest to other people.